Tottenham Hotspur Must Prepare 17 million pounds If Want To Bring Julian Nagelsmann

Tottenham Hotspur Must Prepare 17 million pounds If Want To Bring Julian Nagelsmann

Tottenham Hotspur must prepare 17 million pounds if they want to bring in Julian Nagelsmann. Yes, the news of Antonio Conte’s departure from the Tottenham Hotspur coaching chair has prompted Julian Nagelsmann to replace the Italian coach.

As is known, recently Antonio Conte did not have a good relationship with the Tottenham Hotspur management. The former Juventus tactician is also known to be dissatisfied with Tottenham Hotspur players so far.

Therefore, Antonio Conte is said to be leaving Tottenham Hotspur in the near future. Moreover, The Lilywhites (Tottenham Hotspur’s nickname) are reportedly approaching the former Bayern Munich tactician, Julian Nagelsmann.

For your information, Julian Nagelsmann is now without a club. The German coach was sacked by Die Roten’s management (Bayern Munich’s nickname) following Bayern Munich’s performance which was considered to have declined since the 2022 World Cup break.

Now there is widespread news that Tottenham Hotspur are starting to look at Julian Nagelsmann. However, Tottenham Hotspur must spend deeply if they want to bring in Julian Nagelsmann.

Quoted from TBR Football, Tottenham Hotspur must prepare funds of up to 17 million pounds for Julian Nagelsmann’s services. Furthermore, Tottenham Hotspur’s management is said to have made Julian Nagelsmann the main choice to replace Antonio Conte’s position, whose future is currently unclear.

“Tottenham must pay 17 million pounds if they want to take Julian Nagelsmann,” wrote the TBR Football report, quoted Monday (27/3/2023).

“Nagelsmann is believed to be the number one choice in the eyes of Daniel Levy to replace Conte,” wrote TBR Football’s statement.

Apart from these rumors, currently Antonio Conte is still serving as Tottenham Hotspur coach. His new contract expires in June 2023.

The Madrid camp is indeed interested in getting Nagelsmann, even though Carlo Ancelotti still has more than one year remaining on his contract with the La Liga giants. However, Ancelotti has been heavily linked with the Brazil national team, who have been without a coach since parting ways with Tite following their 2022 World Cup quarter-final exit.

The report adds that Madrid could potentially pay a fraction of the fee required to ensure that Nagelsmann does not escape their grasp, especially before Ancelotti’s seemingly inevitable departure at the end of this season.

Nagelsmann is not the only Germany-based coach who has been linked with Tottenham. Some time ago, The Lilywhites had been linked with Eintracht Frankfurt skipper Oliver Glasner.

If they want to chase Glasner’s signature, Tottenham must be patient. The reason is, Glasner is still under contract until June 2024 and his future will only be determined by Die Adler’s management at the end of the 2023-24 season.

Popular News

image-8
Why Horse Racing Isn’t Popular in Indonesia
03 April 2025
Horse racing is an exciting sport enjoyed by many people around the world. But in...
image-1
The Correct Technique to Hit a Golf Ball
03 April 2025
Even though some individuals dream about becoming Tiger Woods his level of achievement...
image-9
The Way to Enjoy Playing Golf
02 April 2025
Golf is a sport where you play alone, and each shot you take is very important....
image-7
Doc Rivers Unhappy with The Negative Media Coverage During the NBA Playoffs
01 April 2025
Doc Rivers, who led the Boston Celtics to an NBA championship in 2008, often faces...
Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter

SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH FRIENDS

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on google
Google+

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.